Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Woo!!!

So I haven't really been using this much but, I'm gonna change that! I'm also not really satisfied with my layout so.. changing that too.

Classes this term are going to be great, and unlike last term , I'm really excited for this one!! I have Humanities, History of Non-western art, Life drawing II and then~ these are the exciting ones~ Drawing and acting for animation and Tools and techniques of contemporary animation! My teacher is so cool, I think he's may favorite so far >u<

And since this is a sketchblog, here be some sketches of a character from a little project I'm working on



I've decided that for this term I want to try and stick to one story to work on, because at the moment there's about 4 that I'm slowly progressing on, but I'm so ADD I just think of something new and abandon whatever I was working on ffffffff but not this term... this term I'm going to try and stick to something, yaayy

No comments:

Post a Comment